This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TotalSoft active
View all jobs SharePoint Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Established in 1994, TotalSoft is one of the most important providers of business software systems (ERP, HCM, CRM, DM and BI) in Central Europe.
TotalSoft is the preferred ERP solutions provider in Romania and one of the top 10 global providers of software solutions for the leasing industry.TotalSoft’s top products, Charisma ERP, Charisma HCM are market leader products in Romania, with relevant references in 8 industries: financial services, retail, distribution, production, construction, agriculture, medical and services.
Currently, TotalSoft has a team of +500 software specialists and projects in 45 countries on 4 continents.
In autumn 2016, TotalSoft was acquired by Logo Business Investment S.A. (Logo), the largest independent software provider in Turkey. With over 35 years of experience, Logo is one of the fastest growing software companies, delivering innovative solutions and services through more than 800 partners. The company is present on 45 international markets serving over 90,000 customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. Logo is the first publicly traded IT company in Turkey.
For more information, please access: totalsoft.ro, charisma.ro and logo.com.tr/en.
- At least 4 years working as a software developer or technical lead.
- At least 2 years of experience developing for Microsoft SharePoint platform.
- At least 2 years of experience developing ASP.Net web applications
* Required Skills
- C#, ASP.Net applications.
- Advanced SharePoint administration and development experience (installation and migration, configuration of SharePoint components: Search, BCS, User Profiles; customizations and programming: object model, event handlers, web parts, workflows, controls, features).
- SQL Server, Transact SQL.
- Reporting Platforms (SQL Reporting Services), a plus.
- Good understanding of business requirements.
- Consultancy and presales experience.
- Solution and Software architecture experience.
- Experience with Nintex Forms & Workflows, a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with team leads and other team members.
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics CRM is considered a significant plus
- Team player.
Desirable but non-essential skills:
- Experience in dealing with technical & non-technical clients
- Technical skills around Microsoft enterprise level products - MS SharePoint, MS CRM etc.
- Develops applications and solutions for Microsoft SharePoint platform.
- Reviews the functional specifications
- Translates the functional specifications into technical specifications.
- Assigns tasks to other developers and monitor their evolution
- Makes time and effort estimations
- Installs new versions of the applications remotely or onsite
- Customizes the existing application features and develops new features / application modules throughout the implementation process together with the team
- Estimates the workload for successful completion of the project based on functional requirements
- Ensures compliance with the implementation schedule and budget
- Customizes the existing product features and develops new features / application modules
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive salary package
• Innovative projects with new technologies
• Career development through focus on technical and personal growth
• Benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time).
• Work from home policy