This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TotalSoft active
View all jobs Business Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Established in 1994, TotalSoft is one of the most important providers of business software systems (ERP, HCM, CRM, DM and BI) in Central Europe.
TotalSoft is the preferred ERP solutions provider in Romania and one of the top 10 global providers of software solutions for the leasing industry.TotalSoft’s top products, Charisma ERP, Charisma HCM are market leader products in Romania, with relevant references in 8 industries: financial services, retail, distribution, production, construction, agriculture, medical and services.
Currently, TotalSoft has a team of +500 software specialists and projects in 45 countries on 4 continents.
In autumn 2016, TotalSoft was acquired by Logo Business Investment S.A. (Logo), the largest independent software provider in Turkey. With over 35 years of experience, Logo is one of the fastest growing software companies, delivering innovative solutions and services through more than 800 partners. The company is present on 45 international markets serving over 90,000 customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. Logo is the first publicly traded IT company in Turkey.
For more information, please access: totalsoft.ro, charisma.ro and logo.com.tr/en.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• At least 3 years project experience in enterprise business application development and delivery/software implementation specialist or support (e.g., CRM, ERP, SCM, HCM)
• Experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM online, or Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, 2015 would be an advantage
• Experience translating client business needs into software capabilities
• Experience with business requirements analysis and modeling
• Experience creating functional designs, test conditions and test scripts
• Experience working within a team environment
• Basic knowledge of software development methodologies (Waterfall and/or Agile)
• Basic knowledge of SQL/Reporting would be an advantage
• Experience in process mapping and use-case driven design techniques
Would be a plus:
• Experience in BPMS and Modeling Workflow automation projects
• Experience in various types of business/industries
What you will do
• Performs the system concept presentation and distributes interview questionnaires
• Prepares and conducts the interview sessions to determine the detailed characteristics of the project deliverables
• Translates business requirements in functional and design specifications
• Assist the implementation with business information during the technical analysis
• Work closely with the technical architects to identify the best business solution and analyze the ability to change of the application environment, assesses the impact of changes of existing environment: application, infrastructure and operations
• Create and takes responsibility for the acceptance Implementation Specification
• Sets up and configures the system modules in accordance with the Implementation Specification
• Advises on data migration activity
• Creates and gains the acceptance of test cases
• Provides support during the acceptance testing
• Advises on the system use
• Contribute to and participate in client demonstrations and presentations (rovides counseling and support in defining business functionality)
• Additional skills required: Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio Team Foundation Server (TFS) , Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Familiarity with Microsoft technologies/trends
• Strong analytical, presentation, and writing skills