Jr. Recruitment Sourcer (Referrals Program Specialist)
TELUS International focuses on human connection and innovation to deliver exceptional customer service and next-gen IT consulting that wow clients and delight their customers. More than 30,000 employees around the world, from locations across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, enable over 200 million customer interactions annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, gaming, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
TELUS International enables customer service delivery innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. The company serves clients in over 35 languages. TELUS holds a 65% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia holding the remaining 35%.
TELUS International Europe is currently searching for a new colleague to join a growing and fast-paced company and to be part of the Recruitment team located in our office in Bucharest.
What we expect:
- Excellent command of English and Romanian
- Strong communication skills
- Good organizing skills and flexibility
- Tactical, high-energy and creative individual
- Good usage of different recruiting/marketing strategies
- Well organized, excellent team player and goal-oriented with great ability to work under pressure
- Experience in a similar position can be a plus
- Work closely with the Recruitment, Marketing and Communication teams for specific campaigns to boost our referral program
- Accountability for the communication, tracking, and timely response to every employee referrals and the referrer.
- Responsible for accurate and timely entry of referral data into our recruiting tools.
- Promote our open positions internally in the Operational areas, being present on the floor when needed
- Responsible for developing creative strategies through events, tools, communication channels to increase referral talent and pipelines.
- Interact with new joiners during Induction sessions, presenting the referral program
- Take over the ownership of the upcoming referral tool: password reset for users, e-mail updates and maintenance if needed
- Act as a back-up resource for the sourcing efforts in the Recruitment team
- Multilingual exposure – we serve international clients daily
- Positive environment – we care about the well-being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
- Community projects – we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional package
- Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
- Special discounts provided by our partners in different industries (Banking, Telecom, Gym & Fitness)