Incident Response Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Incident Response Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Incident Response Analyst
Within the Société Générale Group, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge of the infrastructure at the Group Level. The IT Security Hub team in Bucharest brings together all the technical and functional skills, being in charge of finding solutions to prevent the risk of sensitive data leakages for different cross boarder business lines of the Société Générale Group.
The department RESG/BSC/ISA hosts a number of cross-functional activities such as architecture, security and IT operational risks. This department is responsible for: identifying our security risks (classification and cartography); controlling applications/workstations security; supporting business and technical projects, etc.
As an Incident Response Analyst you will be involved in performing operational security controls, analyzing and qualifying vulnerabilities published by software solutions providers and/or applications providers, managing and following up on security incidents and creating dashboards.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Supporting the security team in Paris for the control execution and the supervision processes;
- Performing operational security controls (e.g., review and recertification of security exceptions);
- Evaluating and controlling the security level of critical applications in accordance with security criteria;
- Monitoring anomalies issued from the control systems;
- Analyzing security events, enriching event data through contextual and threat analysis;
- Remediating and coordinating incident response actions with other stakeholders both internal and external (Business, IT Team, Network and infrastructure SOC, SG CERT, external parties);
- Analyzing and qualifying vulnerabilities published by software solutions providers and/or applications providers;
- Creating dashboards on the activity of the incident security team;
- Writing and improving technical procedures.
A little about You:
- Knowledge and/or experience in IT security threats, information security incident management, computer security best practices, vulnerability management, data leakage prevention, firewalls, networking, Proxy, Malware, Spam, Phishing management;
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Good communication in French and English;
- Proven ability to work in distant team environment;
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission.
We also value:
- Innovative problem-solving skills, autonomous and keen to develop his tech skills;
- Good communication, technical documentation and report writing skills (in French and English);
- Team spirit.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.