Unix/Linux System Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Tehnologie active
View all jobs Unix/Linux System Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
With a defined Purpose to lead us, Deloitte acts with courage and conviction to make an impact that matters every day - across our businesses and around the world - by serving the most sophisticated clients, tackling the world's most complex problems, and promoting integrity and trust in the marketplace.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries, and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
The European Regional Delivery Center, ERDC for short, provides IT technology services to Deloitte clients across major European and EMEA, is part of a strongly integrated network of Global Delivery Centers that operate across the world.
• Expert Unix/Linux skills
• Experience in working with Virtual machine technology
• Experience in working with RDBMS
• Experience with multiple scripting languages (Python, Spark, …)
• Experience in Big Data technology
• Interested in Analytics, AI, ML
• Degree as Industrial Engineer Information Technology or similar;
• Experience CI/CD or alike processes
• Passion for technology and want to excel in it.
• Work very focused and you are a strong problem-solver
• Team player with strong communication skills.
• Intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills.
• Open to work in an international environment.
• Fluent in English. Dutch or French is a plus
• Responsible for installation, configuration, testing and operations of multiple open source & vendor software on a Big Data platform
• Manage multiple Analytics applications in a Linux/Unix context
• Contribute to improving all aspects of the Platform (infra, monitoring, security, scripting, automation, …)
• Perform Maintenances on system and SW level and provide support in 2nd or 3rd level.
• Control the setup, security, deployment on the platform for application developers
• A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
• An inspiring place to work with attention to a positive atmosphere and good team spirit;
• Opportunities for learning where needed;
• An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.