This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs IT Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Good listener and fast learner;
Systematic and structured approach to issue-solving;
Communication and interpersonal skills;
Time management and organizational skills;
You are used to acting proactively, looking around and searching for things that need improvement;
You enjoy both working in a team and working on your own.
Are there areas you don’t feel like a master? Don’t be afraid, we are patient but we ask of you only to learn from us. We have many interesting technologies and projects which means we will give you perfect chance to learn. :)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle standard IT equipment deliveries, reception and storing (computers and accessories, network equipment, video-audio devices, external monitors etc.);
- Handle IT equipment asset inventory. Make sure reception of the goods reflects storage condition and match to exact;
- Install standard computers with enterprise operating system image (Windows and MacOS);
- Handle computer migration by removing old end-user computer from production and adding new freshly installed ones;
- Retire the old computers and sell them through an internal program initiated for end-users and/or 3rd parties;
- Act as a main point of contact for computer warranty process. Recover faulty computers from end-users and send them for diagnostics;
- Install external monitors and place them on end-user office desk;
- Make ready end-user’s IT equipment and associated accessories for the onboarding session;
- Handle network communication equipment installation in RACK cabinets based on standard placement layout;
- Support and assist end-users in meeting rooms (video-audio cabling and proactive maintenance, mobile speakers/projectors/TV screens/external cameras, dial-in to preferred connectivity gateways and portals);
- Support and assist end-user with mobile telephony (mobile phone installation&configuration, hardware and software troubleshooting, work email configuration etc.);
- Support and assist local IT team during WiFi and wired network troubleshooting by making first assessment of the faulty hardware, e.g. status of the patch cables, powered ON/OFF, led lighting status;
- Last but not the least, we expect from you only good things therefore please look around, analyze current internal local IT processes and see how it meets given objectives;
- Identify opportunities for improvements through better usage of technology and propose how improvements can be achieved.
Examples of daily operational tasks and projects you might cooperate on:
First, you need to understand and learn your working environment and for this we have prepared specific e-Learnings and technical documentation. We will make sure that by the end of reading session and completing mandatory e-Learnings you will know how we work and what we require of you to add value through quality services. Here are some examples:
We expect new equipment and accessories delivery. You will receive the goods and make sure it’s in proper condition. Then storage it to its rightful place and ensure local inventory is reflected through delivery receipt and registration into inventory application
We have a new batch of users to be ready a week from now. You’ll be responsible for end-user computer installation including associated accessories
We plan for computer migration. You will be responsible for retiring the old computers, install new ones for end-users. You will also prepare the old computers with a factory image and sell them through an internal selling program
You’ll be responsible for installing and placing external monitors on end-user office desks and help them to setup display options
We are preparing for network extension project. You will be asked to install network communication equipment and while being handed over with the network cabling schema then you will ensure the patching at the patch panel/switch to end-users working place.
New or existing end-user office desks may require additional patching or troubleshooting of any wrong parameters. You will be asked to investigate and check the patch cords from both user desk and patch panel/switch till final resolution.
We have a lot of interesting technologies in meeting rooms which will definitely raise your level of curiosity. You will be asked to support and assist end-users during meeting audio and video calls with required connectivity cables, potential related requests and issues, proactive maintenance of the rooms on daily basis
Users are being provisioned with standard mobile phones. Working email account setup will require your support plus additional settings end-users may require.
At Deloitte Romania, we are creating a new team that will help us better structure our local IT team practice and its cooperation with the business. The IT department currently reacts to various requirements from different business service lines and it is very important for us to approach with a timely and consistent approach. And this is what we would like to develop.
That is why we have created a new extension of the local IT team for partnering in achieving daily operational deadlines and strengthen the local team capacity and capability.