Service Desk Specialist with German
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
• Has at least 2 years of hands-on experience in an IT Helpdesk team.
• Has resolved incidents while supporting an enterprise environment that included:
o Advanced operating systems knowledge;
o Advanced Microsoft Office Suite knowledge (O365);
o Advanced networking skills (LAN, WAN, TCP/IP etc);
o Mobile Operating Systems expertise (Android, iOS);
o Advanced Active Directory knowledge;
• Has used an IT Service Management tool (BMC Remedy or similar);
• Familiar with ITIL best practices and processes;
• Language Requirements:
o German (C1 or above)
o English (B2 or above)
• Serve as first point of contact for customers over all agreed channels with their respective OpCos and provide resolution or dispatch accordingly where applicable (incidents and service request);
• Perform remote troubleshooting through thorough analysis and relevant questions;
• Identify the issue using the details received from the end-user and provide resolution according to the work instructions;
• Record actions taken and resolution provided in the relevant ticketing system;
• Ensure fulfillment of the agreed Service Level Agreements/Key Performance Indicators;
• Perform ticket follow-up according to the internal procedure;
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures;
• Other activities assigned by the Team Leader;
• Takes internal customer calls;
• Receives incidents and problems via phone, email or ticket-system regarding all supported applications (more than 80 different systems in portfolio) with the aim of providing direct resolution to the customer or the functional escalation to the responsible 2nd level teams;
• Assessing the business impact (define ticket severity) and driving incident resolution process (ticket ownership);
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
· Work from Home – You can get to work remotely 2 days/week from anywhere you choose!
· Medical and dental services
· Life insurance
· Dedicated employee phone subscription
· Special discounts for gyms and retailers
· Annual Company Bonus
· Ongoing Education
· You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
· Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
· Flexible Vacation