Customer Support Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Customer Support Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
London Stock Exchange Group is a global markets infrastructure business, sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. We provide valuable services for a wide range of customers, focusing on Intellectual Property, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Capital Formation.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience on a helpdesk or similar client-facing role;
• Service-oriented approach, very good customer-facing telephone/email capabilities;
• Multitasking skills;
• Basic knowledge of SQL (specific SQL Server experience is a plus);
• Basic understanding of networking including FTP/SFTP;
• Availability to work in shifts. Night shifts (1 AM – 9 AM ) will be required 1 week / month.
Some financial domain exposure good to have in one or more areas such as:
• Financial messaging (SWIFT FIN, FIX) and financial post-trade service providers (Omgeo, SWIFT Accord);
• Post-trade processing for equities, equity derivatives and other instruments. Knowledge in reconciliations and/or transaction reporting and reconciliations;
• Regulation, MiFID / EMIR.
UnaVista is a software and data solutions business, offering global sell-side and buy-side clients a wide variety of products to assist with operational risk and trade processing (e.g. reconciliations, data solutions, regulatory reporting and trade confirmation services).
The Customer Support Analyst will work on a customer helpdesk supporting users at tier 1 banks, hedge funds, and other financial institutions. You will also support internal infrastructure systems as well as liaising and coordinating work with the data centre staff.
This role is shift based so you will need to have a willingness to be work on shifts.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
• Customer Support – helping the UnaVista helpdesk, responding efficiently to customer queries and carrying out Tier 1 and Tier 2 investigation of reported problems according with SLAs. Most support is via telephone or email and all customer contacts are reported in the helpdesk system;
• Build and maintain solutions on the UnaVista platform in accordance with requirements prioritised by product management;
• You will ensure that the existing and new solutions are optimized and scalable and ensure ongoing support requirements are minimised;
• Be or become highly knowledgeable in the relevant business domains;
• You will work with product management and customers to ensure that solutions are correctly designed and built;
• Work with development, professional services, QA and support teams to ensure that business solutions are delivered to plan and customers are satisfied;
• Data centre coordination – working with staff in the LSEG’s technical operations group to make sure that the UnaVista servers and network infrastructure are appropriately handled and maintained;
• You will work in collaboration with the Head of Support to continue to find ways to improve the level of customer service;
• Internal infrastructure administration – helping to administer the team’s case management module used for tracking helpdesk tickets, application lifecycle management, and project management tasks, etc.;
• Internal wiki, used for internal and customer-facing documentation.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and take care of complicated scenarios. If you a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension;
• 25 days’ holiday a year;
• Private medical insurance;
• Group life insurance policy;
• Meal vouchers;
• Other cool perks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.