Linux System Engineer (Siebel CRM) - 106302
METRO SYSTEMS Romania is a subsidiary of METRO SYSTEMS Germany. Since 2006, when METRO SYSTEMS Romania was established in Bucharest, the number of employees has increased steadily to 800. The second office was founded in Brasov in 2014.Cerinte
You’re a great fit if you have:
* Good knowledge of AIX/UNIX/Linux and SQL - PL/SQL
* Good knowledge of relational databases - Oracle would be a plus
* University degree in computers science or similar
* Experience with Enterprise application monitoring technology (system configuration/management)
* Experience with one of following tools and technologies (Nagios, Control-M, TWS, Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, etc.) and best practices
* Nice to have: Siebel CRM – Order Management enterprise installation and administration knowledge
* Ability to work as part of a self-organized team - be a pro-active contributor to our team
* Passionate focus on customer support and the ability to build long term, successful working relationships with clients
* Good trouble-shooting skills and proactive tenacious attitude to problem solving
* Good communication skills both verbal and written (good command of English)
* Ability to work calmly and professionally in high pressure situations
Why should you join us?
Imagine what you could do here. Your great ideas can become great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. We are looking for an agile mindset, which will bring passion and dedication to this job. If your head is in the clouds, but your feet are on the ground you are the perfect match for our CRM Application Administration Team.
What we’re looking for?
* Ensure the availability of our Siebel CRM Enterprise productive environments
* Analyze and provide technical solution to customer incidents or collaboration with third party to provide resolution
* Develop and maintain Application Administration tools: monitoring and job scheduling scripts
* Collaboration with Development, Integration and Deployment for implementing new functionality
* Installation of new patches/releases on the production and test environments
* Responsible for monitoring and alerting handling and improvement
* Participating in Root Cause/Corrective Action activities defined within the product area in
* Defect handling for test environments
* Execution of on-demand requests: new store opening process, data loads, data corrections, database refreshes specific activities order to further enhance the customer experience
* Willingness to work on call duty
What we offer?
* Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
* Career programs
* Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
* Flexible working hours
* Lunch ticket
* Health and life insurance
* Private pension
* Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
* Good transport connections and free parking
* Relaxation area
* Free account
* And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.