RPA Technical Enablers Manager
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
1. Deep technical expertise in infrastructure (cloud, virtualisation,…) connectivity topics (firewalls, file transfer protocols, proxy servers) and user management, preferably related to Robotics and Automation projects.
2. Deep experience of end to end IT delivery for multiple and complex projects.
3. Proven track-record in defining infrastructure solution designs for complex IT projects
4. Strong communication and team lead skills – considering a non-centralised team (not all team members within the same country)..
5. Experience working for a large scale global communication service provider or IT organisation
6. Degree or equivalent in a computer science or a scientific/technical discipline
7. 5+ Experience in Infrastructure, Connectivity and User Management roles within robotics and automation projects
8. 5+ experience of end to end IT delivery for multiple and complex projects
9. Deep experience in service management reviews.
10. Deep experience on IT Operations.
Own the end to end infrastructure & integration architecture design, including the setup of any principles and guidelines that may be required to set. The Robotics and Automation Technical Enablement Manager is responsible to ensure consistency in Vodafone Group-wide infrastructure and compliancy to Vodafone Group standards.
Be accountable of the end to end delivery of all infrastructure and connectivity (including user access management) aspects related to any robotics and automation programme as per timelines and budget. For the same, the Robotics and Automation Technical Enablement Manager and his team will need to work closely with the IT Delivery team to 1) Ensure that the technical delivery is aligned with the overall programme delivery 2) Understand the demand pipeline and anticipate any activities related to infrastructure and connectivity delivery that can be anticipated. It is worth mentioning that to succeed on the delivery of the infrastructure, the role is expected to translate business requirements into architecture-compliant IT infrastructure designs and proceed until its implementation and successful transition into the support organization.
Own the IT Solution and Architecture governance in the Robotics Programme/Projects, including the setup of any principles and guidelines that may be required to set.
Enable the capability to provide early but complete and accurate cost estimations during the robotics and automation business case creation.
Manage the technical deployment of the Robotics and Automation programme. To be more precise, Technical Enabler Manage is expected to govern the Robotics and Automation release management by bringing together all the different Robotics and Automation projects involve into a release and ensure successful roll-out without having any negative impact on the live processes.
Ensure smooth audit reviews. For the same, the architecture, integration and user management design should consider all the technicalities behind audit needs.
Work very closely with the Innovation Lead to understand where the focus of the following innovations is to enable our current infrastructure to support such new needs. For the same, he will deeply support the new tool evaluation and selection to ensure all infrastructure related topics are taken into account.
The Technical enablement Manager is responsible to set up & govern the technical governance for User Access Management. The team of the Technical Enablement manager should develop and enforce a consistent User Access Management (UAM) control concept within the robotics and automation espace. To achieve the same it is required to define the access policies that ensures and governs the Robotic and Automation processes.
Compliance: The role serves as a VSS-wide single point of contact for all IT related audit activities. This covers management of outcomes from internal and external audits in the areas of User Access Management and Information Security. The role ensures end-to-end visibility of all audit findings across the VSS Robotics and Automation infrastructure. Moreover, the role is accountable for the follow-up and timely resolution of all open audit issues.
Promotes Robotics concept and shares best practices across Vodafone.
Be accountable for successful operations management on BAU. For the same, the Robotics and Automation Technical enablers Manager will need to perform close service management reviews with our Robotics and Automation support organization partner to ensure proper incident resolution as per SLA, proper root cause management is perform as well as optimal usage of the robots usage.
• Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you