Junior Communication Specialist
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
• University studies
• Relevant experience in organising events or/and communication projects
• Fluent in English
• Good communication, organization as well as analytical skills
• Agility, fast learning, entrepreneurial spirit
• Good knowledge of MS Office package
• Photo and video editing with Adobe software (Photoshop, Premiere) is an advantage
• Supports the organisation and delivery of factory tours
• Offers support to the internal communication coordinator in implementing Philip Morris Romania’s internal communication activities (events and campaigns)
• Administrates the content distributed through internal communication channels such as: LCD network, e-mail messages, Intranet etc
• Participates in the development of digital, audio-video and printed materials
- 1 year temporary contract with Lugera & Makler working for Philip Morris Romania