Data Privacy Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale Global Solution Centre active.
Vezi toate job-urile Data Privacy Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
Data Privacy Analyst
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Participates in all meetings during which new or existing processes within the Company are established, implemented and / or modified;
- Participates in all the meetings in which new transitions are established or changes to the existing ones are established;
- Together with the DPO, it provides support to the CDO in establishing the necessary criteria to determine whether the Data Protection Impact Assessment is necessary or not;
- Together with the DPO, it offers support during the exercise of Privacy Impact Assessment;
- Supports the Data Protection Officer, in order to determine the necessary measures to ensure compliance;
- Implement and carry out the Operational and Management Controls that regulate its area of activity and the related risks;
- Provides support and legal advice to SG EBS in the process of negotiating intra-Group contracts as well as external contracts;
- Provides support to the Data Protection Officer in internal reporting activities
A little about You:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Compliance / Data Privacy / or as a Legal Advisor;
- Bachelor degree, preferably in law field;
- Advanced in English, French is a plus;
- Knowledge of legislation in the field of Personal Data Protection;
- Solid legal background in a multinational environment (bank/insurance/outsourcing services/regulated industry is a plus)
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, correlate and synthesize information.
We also value:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Initiative, logical thinking;
- Ability to adapt to the internal company mechanisms and flows;
- Result oriented, high flexibility and work autonomy.
Besides a career what else we offer
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere ;
- Continuous training and development programs.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.