The DIGITAL CLIENT team works primarily for ITIM scope (IT for the French Retail Banking). The domain you will join is, more specifically, in charge with the development/maintenance of applications/projects for BDDF (the French Retail Banking of Société Generale).
Its offers opportunity to master and enhance exciting Agile software development practices exhibiting accuracy, business agility, risk and value driven approach thereby installing self-confidence, self-learning.
You will work to the development and maintenance of an existing application who distributes information filled by the customers in the SI (request of appointment, of subscribe a credit, of a change in address, …)
Your Role in a Nutshell:
A little about You:
- Understanding of detailed functional specifications;
- Participate in the translation into technical specifications;
- Participate in the estimation of workload required to achieve the development and unit tests;
- Appropriating the operating rules of the development environment;
- Code/set-up and document what is produced;
- Comply with the standards and procedures (architecture, security, quality, documentation);
- Ensure compliance with technical specifications;
- Conduct performance tests: Test Driven Development, BDDs & DDD;
- Contribute to the 3rd level support, this includes: monitoring of the resolution of incident and troubleshooting.
We also value:
- Excellent understanding of Java 8, EJB, Spring core, CDI, JPA, XML, XSLT;
- You have experiences with asynchronous development : JMS, Websphere MQ;
- You have experiences with batch process : Spring batch, Multithreading;
- You have essential notions of Database : Oracle;
- You know : Webservices rest and soap;
- Source code management : GIT, GIT Extension;
- Agile Project Management: JIRA, IDE : IntelliJ or Eclipse;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of French, written and understanding with the ability to participate in French meetings
- Willing to improve the spoken French level;
- Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous and keen to develop his tech skills.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.