Economist for External Accounting (General Ledger) with English for ACR
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
QualificationsBachelor's degree - Business Administration, Accounting,Finance, Economics, or related degreeAt least two years working knowledge in Financial accounting, especially in General Accounting fieldFluently spoken and written English -German is a plusProficient computer skills - SAP Module FI, MM and MS OfficeAbility to work in a structured and careful wayCustomer service and communication skillsTeam player and ability to work in a flexible wayLikes to work with numbersWillingness to travelOutgoing and easy to get along with.Additional InformationYour future job location offers you:Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.Responsibilities
- ? Posting in General Ledger for bank accounting
- ? Preparation and posting of various journals
- ? Perform reconciliation of various GL accounts
- ? Suspense account clearing
- ? Performing month end closing.
- ? Preparation Various reports
- ? Support of year end closing activities in the area of IFRS and local GAAP
- ? Preparation and maintenance of process documentation