Controlling Team Leader (Purchasing)
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
QualificationsRequirements:Leadership and purchasing controlling experienceStructured, analytical and independent way of workingVery good understanding of figuresCross-divisional and cross-process mindsetGood communication skills and assertivenessQualifications:Completed studies: Economics, Industrial Engineering, Business, Mathematics, Business InformaticsPrevious experience in controlling areaSAP and excel knowledgeVery good English skillsAdvantage - German skillsAdditional InformationFlexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus.Responsibilities
- Setting-up and Leading the new team in Timisoara
- Processing and tracking of worldwide division targets
- Further developing of service scope of Timisoara team
- Interacting with worldwide organizations
Developing of steering fundamentals for indirect purchasing (ensuring data quality)
- Ensuring data analysis, defining and measuring tracking in cooperation with Category Management
- Planning, prognosis and reporting, developing KPIs
- Implementing processes and methods defined by the division