Controller for direct materials purchasing
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Controller for direct materials purchasing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
QualificationsCommunication and presentation skills;Systematic, precise and self-organized working style;Ability to understand complex context;Analytical thinking, likes to work with figures;Bachelor's degree - Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related degree;3 years controlling experience in production/plant environment or purchasing area (new project purchasing);Very good MS Excel skills and SAP R/3;Fluent in English, German would be an advantage.Additional InformationFlexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus.Responsibilities
Be part of our new team through:
- Reporting of cost development and analysis for division level (including business plan and forecasts);
- Presenting the purchasing results in management meetings;
- Calculating of raw material impact for plastics;
- Creating and analyzing the controlling figures in the purchasing area (price development, supplier structure) during monthly business reporting, forecast and annual business planning;
- Coordination of controlling processes for direct material purchasing for the assigned business units.