Controller for indirect materials purchasing
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
QualificationsStructured, analytical and independent way of working;Passion to work with figures;Cross-divisional and cross-process mindset;Good communication skills and assertiveness;Willingness to learn new things;Completed studies: Economics, Industrial Engineering, Business, Mathematics, Business Informatics;Very good English skills;Experience in purchasing or controlling (junior level).Additional InformationFlexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus.Responsibilities
Be part of our new team through:
- Preparing and developing of steering fundamentals for indirect purchasing including ensuring data quality;
- Data analyzing, defining and measure tracking in cooperation with Category Management;
- Planning, prognosis and reporting;
- Determining and further developing of KPIs, new reporting analysis, and other reports;
- Implementing and processing methods defined by division level;
- Collaborating within worldwide division projects.