Economist for external Accounting ( TE) for TTTR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Economist for external Accounting ( TE) for TTTR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
QualificationsBachelor's degree - Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree; At least 1-2 years working knowledge in Financial accounting;Fluently spoken and written of Turkish and English; Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI, MM and MS Office; Ability to work in a structured and careful way; Customer service and communication skills; Team player and ability to work in a flexible way; Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;Ability to constantly improve performance;Positive attitude;High affinity toward accounting and finance processes. Additional InformationYour future job location offers you:Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.Responsibilities
- Receipt of Travel and Expense claim forms;
- Processing/auditing of Travel and Expense claim forms and all relevant documents, according with legal requirements and internal Guidelines and Policies;
- Verify correctness of approvals and validation of signature specimens;
- Booking of claims in SAP;
- Perform payment of Travel and expense claims as per payment schedule;
- Prepares Desktop procedures, process and work instructions and updates them whenever is necessary;
- Offers support and trains new colleagues regarding Bosch accounting standards, continuous improvement, process specifics and IT system related topics (SSF, APM etc.);
- Performs daily activities in terms of Employee Dispute management;
- Performs accounts and balance confirmation for T&E process.