Economist for Travel and Expense with English for SORO
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Economist for Travel and Expense with English for SORO active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
QualificationsBachelor's degree - Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree;Fluently spoken and written of English;Ability to work in a structured and careful way;Customer service and communication skills;Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;Likes to work with numbers;Willingness to travel;Outgoing and easy to get along with.Additional InformationFlexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus.Responsibilities
- Receives and processes the Travel and Expense claim forms;
- Verifies the approvals and validates the signature specimens;
- Books claims in SAP and perform payment of Travel and expense claims as per payment schedule;
- Prepares Desktop procedures, process and work instructions and updates them whenever is necessary;
- Offers support and ensures knowledge transfers to new colleagues regarding Bosch accounting standards, continuous improvement, process specifics and IT system related topics;
- Performs accounts and balance confirmation for Travel and Expense process;
- Provides support for invoice verification process, monthly/yearly reconciliations, payments and other relevant duties as required;
- Prepares and presents specific reports, in accordance with management instructions;
- Ensures good communication with local unit and internal/external customers;
- Any other tasks required by the superior manager.