At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
Qualifications- English level B2 or above, German or/and French would be a plus;- Knowledge in MS Office;- Working with ticketing system is a plus;- Organized person;- Responsible person;- Good communication skills;- Customer oriented;- Proactive;- Team spirit;- Flexibility;- Multitasking person. Additional InformationFlexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.Responsibilities
- Ticket creation based on e-mails and dispatch in CRM based on competence matrix;
- Assign tickets to the correct persons/departments according to team competence;
- Provide constant feedback on CRM performance and escalate any improvement idea to TLs/ OPMx /
- Follow-up e-mail dispatch for the already created cases;
- Reassign tickets for follow-up in case of absences (trainings, medical leaves, holidays, company leave);
- Assign to do list for Sunday shifts on Friday
- Dispatch tickets for follow-up;
- Priority dispatch for ticket creation/follow-up dispatch according to internal rules of prioritization;
- Reply to out of scope e-mails;
- Request minimum information in order to properly raise the ticket.