Authorization expert for Billing related tools
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Authorization expert for Billing related tools active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
QualificationsUniversity degree or adequate work experience (studies in finance, accounting or technical fields);Fluent in spoken and written English;Analytical and logical approach;General knowledge of processes and functionality in SAP with focus on Accounting or Authorizations;Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel);Assertiveness;Ability to drive changes in processes and organizations;Careful and structured performance;Good communication and documentation skills;Ability to work very accurately;Willingness to take on responsibility;Good ability to communicate and work in an international team, as well as independently;Willingness to travel (up to 3 times / year).Additional InformationYour future job location offers you:Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.Responsibilities
- Continuous Improvement with focus on billing related tools like Paypal, Adyen;
- Responsible for standardized documentation, trainings and support with focus on billing related tools like Paypal, Adyen;
- Represent GS/ACE6-Authorization team in meetings (Responsible, Module Owners, Process Experts, other Central departments, etc.);
- support risks management with focus on billing related tools like Paypal, Adyen in collaboration with the GS/ACE Global Process Owners (AIM Risk Catalog);
- Suggest correct authorization checks to be included based on the authorization chapter of a Business Requirement (BR);
- Check requests regarding authorization changes if suitable and according to central directives;
- Handle role and/or authorization related queries / Tickets with focus on billing related tools like Paypal, Adyen.