Financial Support AWA
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
QualificationsBachelor's degree - Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree;Fluently spoken and written of English; Proficient computer skills and MS Office;SAP Module FI, CO, HR is a plus;Working experience in SAP is a plus;Ability to work in a structured and careful way;Customer service and communication skills;Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;Problem solving ability and analytical thinking;Willingness to travel (up to 10%);Outgoing and easy to get along with different cultures.Additional InformationYour future job location offers you:Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.Responsibilities
- Handling of SMT tickets of AWA: analysis of the root cause of the problems, categorizing and routing the ticket to correct solution groups, finding solutions by considering all impacts to different systems;
- Support roll-out team (regional / country coordinators) for data checks in HR and controlling master data;
- Maintenance of decision tables in SAP;
- Check and approval of authorization requests and maintain them in SAP;
- Ensure good communication between IT tools and 3rd level support of AWA in Germany.