Junior Voice Support
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
What you must have:
• Minimum 1 Year experience required with troubleshooting: Cisco Call Manager 6.x and above, Unity and Voice Gateways /Gatekeepers;
• Knowledge of Cisco UCS / VMware platform;
• Minimum 1 Year experience preferred with troubleshooting: Cisco security devices and protocols, Mid-level Cisco UC administration, implementation and troubleshooting of CUCM, CUC;
• English proficiency;
• Experience providing a direction for Infrastructure upgrades and future enhancements;
• Willingness to learn new things;
• Flexibility if workflow is changing;
• Communicative competence (pro-active);
• Team spirit.
What you will do:
• Acknowledge and take appropriate action on tickets (investigation, diagnose, updates and resolution);
• Provide solutions in a timely manner for all issues, ensuring that contractual agreements and client expectations are met;
• Make sure tickets are properly documented (work log updates) with all necessary actions and investigation outcomes, reflecting their most recent status;
• Proactively & reactively contribute to the Knowledge Database for centralized project solutions;
• Understand and act upon all requests / communications coming from customer or 3rd parties in due time;
• Work closely with both customer and vendor for issue investigation and resolution;
• Inbox management;
• Write technical reports;
• Communicate accordingly with all team members, POs and SDMs, reporting on the progress of assigned tasks, solutions, issues and best practices;
• Act independently whenever required & prioritize tasks accordingly in order to secure SLAs and customer satisfaction;
• Any other additional assigned project-related tasks, as necessary.
What's in it for you:
Extended compensation and benefits package;
Continuous learning opportunities to enhance your professional and soft skills;
A great working environment with people who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do and understand the importance of team spirit.