Full Stack Developer (Python)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SII Romania active
View all jobs Full Stack Developer (Python) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
What you must have:
• 3 + years of experience developing under Python (preferably Celery/Flask framework);
• Previous experience with developing under Linux (the work environment is Linux based);
• Previous experience with MongoDB, Oracle SQL or other non-relational data bases;
• Proficiency in English;
Would be a plus:
• Experience with JIRA – epics/user-stories;
• Knowledge of GIT (or equivalent);
• Experience with Maven;
• Experience with Redis;
• Knowledge of Apache web server;
• Experience with Protocol buffers.
• Estimate Portal changes – identifying tasks and scale;
• Low-level designing of new functionalities;
• Write or enhance Epics/User Stories;
• Coding, unit testing and pre-integration testing;
•Update documentation e.g. design, user guide, release notes;
•Provide support to the QA in system/integration test;
•Investigate problems in released deliverables;
We are looking for:
A creative Full Stack Developer to be involved in the delivery process for a high-impact project consisting of services built on Java applications in a Linux based environment, within one of our major partners in the telecommunications industry. You will be a key member of the development team located in Romania (Bucharest), providing services for a large telecom company in the UK. You will have the opportunity to make an impact in the telecommunications industry by contributing to the development of a smart metering solution with 5 million utilities counters.
What's in it for you:
Extended compensation and benefits package;
Continuous learning opportunities to enhance your professional and soft skills;
A great working environment with people who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do and understand the importance of team spirit.
We really welcome open-minded and committed people:
Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
Who enjoy sharing knowledge and understand the importance of team spirit.