Junior Salesforce Developer
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
What you must have:
• Experience (1 year) of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud development;
• Experience in integration with third-party systems;
• Expert APEX and VisualForce;
• First experience in Lightning Experience;
• Knowledge of Salesforce APIs;
• Proficiency in English;
• Flexibility and adaptability;
• Ability to understand business functional issues;
• Very good interpersonal contacts (Product Owners, project managers, BA);
• Autonomy, strength of proposal, curiosity.
Would be a plus:
• SF certificates (DEV 401/501);
• Salesforce CPQ;
• Pardot / Marketing Cloud;
• Support the entire process of implementing the solution, from design to development and integration testing;
• Ensure corrective and scalable support for deployed applications;
• Work on Salesforce application configuration tasks.
We are looking for:
A smart and motivated Junior Salesforce Developer to join an international team of tech passionates and design workflows and custom solutions for specific business needs. You will report to the Salesforce Project Leader having the opportunity to gain important know-how in short time and boost your career. Join the #FUNgineers and take you career to the next level.
What's in it for you:
Extended compensation and benefits package;
Continuous learning opportunities to enhance your professional and soft skills;
A great working environment with people who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do and understand the importance of team spirit.
We really welcome open-minded and committed people:
Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
Who enjoy sharing knowledge and understand the importance of team spirit.