A/B Testing Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Smartx Net Apps active
View all jobs A/B Testing Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At SmartX, we are deploying and managing tens of nodes for delivering content everywhere in the world. The packman cloud at our profile speaks about how we’re working.
Our platform is a distributed web application used by millions of people daily that must be available 24/7. This is not an usual app: it has to face heavy traffic, live streaming, fast loading website.
You'll be part of the entire lifecycle of the project, starting from designing the architecture up to deploying the code on production.
The most important: this is a place for people. Not a corporate, but an informal, chill, fun group, with a constant purpose: to use the best engineering methods and top-notch technologies to build amazing like what we’re doing, we like to be empowered, and we don’t like close supervision.
This might be the place for you if:
- Practical experience with web standards: HTML, CSS, JS
- Understanding of web technologies and W3C standards, as well as of programing concepts and web architecture
- Experience in writing unit-tests to validate the code based on functional specs;
- Good math knowledge applicable to programming skills
You might also have
- Mentoring and technical leading skills
- UX and UI understanding and use of best practices
- Experience with optimization and A/B testing
- Experience with React JS framework
- Database skills
- Creative thinking and a can-do attitude are highly appreciated as well
Your main responsibilities:
- Implementation of 3rd party testing technologies
- Collaboration with technical teams in order to find optimum solultions
- Conduct data-driven analysis in order to conclude the tests and to identify new hypotheses and optimization opportunities
- Work on incrementally released projects
- Launch features early and adapt in regards to user feedback
- Develop Internet applications taking in consideration performance and stability criteria
- Contribute to load balancing configurations, distributed servers and replicated databases
- Ensure adherence to software development methodologies and standards/procedures
- Benefits and professional development according to each individual’s needs
- Cozy workplace located within walking distance of many delicious restaurants and cafés; in the days this doesn’t work for you, our office kitchen is always fully stocked with both sweet and savory snacks and drinks!