Quality Assurance Analyst with French
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
To be a part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
You will be part of the H2R team of the Business Solutions Center as part of the Societe Generale Group.The H2R team is mainly a solution center for applications that concern the Group's Human Resources. This team manages the IT projects of the HR and IT domains and deals with the implementation of solutions for the HRIS centers.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Coordinates, monitors, prioritizes and arbitrates the human resources applications analysis in order to understand the complex needs of clients and transpose them into functional specifications;
- Ensures applicative maintenance of applications;
- Identifies opportunities to improve working processes and procedures;
- Draws up the test plan and scenarios based on the project documentation;
- Report defects found in a clear and concise manner and resume testing after the defects found have been repaired / corrected;
- Plans and monitors the testing activity, regularly provides updates on progress and reports on application problems and difficulties encountered;
- Provides level 2 support to users, for specific applications.
A Little About You:
- 2 to 5 years experience in Help desk / IT support;
- French and English – advanced level;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Proactive and reactive attitude;
- Interest in the functional part of applications.
We Also Value:
- Previous support experience on HR tools;
- Team spirit;
- Autonomous person;
- Desire to learn continuously;
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.