Talent Acquisition Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Honeywell active.
Vezi toate job-urile Talent Acquisition Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
Skills & experience:
- We are looking for multilingual, dynamic professionals with strong abilities of multitasking and good organization skills
- Previous experience in sourcing position, in recruitment agency or RPO company is essential (at least 1 year)
- Ideal candidate is a good team player with flexible approach.
- As you will be responsible for Romanian recruitment projects, you need to be fluent in English and Romanian
- IT literate with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages is a must.
- We’re looking for an individual who is highly motivated, has great attention to detail and thrives on working in a fast paced environment.
- Your role will be to develop and deliver candidate attraction strategies
- Effectively manage the talent pool of candidates, conducting interviews, short-listing appropriate candidates, providing feedback and reporting activities
- Liaising with Hiring Managers to obtain any missing information and to ensure required vacancy approvals are in action
- Uploading job adverts onto internal portals and external job boards as required, arranging interviews
- You will need to ensure that the recruitment SLA’a are met, while following Client compliance procedures.
We offer excellent professional development opportunities. Working for Hays will enable you to learn from experts, deepen the recruitment expertise and use sophisticated recruitment tools. Exciting and rewarding career with comprehensive training, fast track promotion based on merit and a salary package will be provided to successful Candidates