Engineer 2nd Line IP Traffic Control Operations
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Engineer 2nd Line IP Traffic Control Operations active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
- In case of incident, assure trouble shooting analysis and all the repair actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service restoration of IP Network.
- Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network. Take corrective measures based on performance management and indicators trend analysis
- Assure planned work activities, network rollout, software upgrades and parameter changes in IP network ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on network functionalities
- Assure Service Level Agreements and Service-KPIs with involved internal and external partners
- Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and operations activities in the network
Core competencies, knowledgeand experience:
- Very good knowledge of networking and network security principles and protocols – TCP/IP (Routing, Switching), firewall and loadbalancer operations and administration
- Hands-on experience with Cisco (i.e. Nexus, ASR, ASA), F5 or A10 loadbalancers, Fortinet or Palo Alto firewalls,Juniper (i.e. SRX)
- Analyse and interpret traces (Wireshark traces, network element traces, logs)
- Team working oriented
- English (spoken and written)
- German (spoken and written)
University degree: faculty of Electronics , Telecommunications and Information Technology;
1-3 years of experience in IP Network Operations and Maintenance activities;
CISCO trainings and certificates or equivalent;
Firewall/Security training and certificates or equivalent.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you