Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
- BA or Master Student; Master degree in audit would be a plus
- Fluent in English and computer literate
- Eager to develop your skills and knowledge
- Outstanding individual with a good academic record, able to show how you've used your initiative and team-working skills before and at university and outside it
- Performs various audit tests
- Highlights any anomalies found in the information
- Analyzes the various contracts of the organization
- Investigates any claims that might arise
- Validates important financial data and records
As part of our company you will have opportunities to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything. The skills, insights and connections you will gain will define your career.