Junior Sales Support (temporary assignment, 1 year) - 122532
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate:
* Student, graduate or following a Master’s program in Automation, Electrical, Mechanical or IT Engineering field;*
* Good understanding of basic electrical engineering and industrial automation;
* Achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities are a plus;
* Internship experience in electrical engineering and/or automation industry is a plus;
* Analytical and critical thinking;
* Open-minded, innovative and responsible;
* Motivated and with the ability to learn and grow;
* Good interaction and communication at all levels of the company;
* Very good English skills – written and spoken;
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills;
Junior Sales Support (temporary assignment, 1 year)
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented:
* You will be integrated into an operational team starting on your very first day, with whom you will work on different projects.
* The tutor — an experienced professional — will give assistance, guiding you through the internship with know-how and advice.
* You will initiate consulting support regarding our products and solution portfolio with a deep understanding mindset on the added value of digitalization, automation and electrical drives solutions.
* You will stay up to date with new products and feature launches and ensure sales team is on board, prepare proper technical offers for customers and sales teams requirements.
* You will collaborate with sales team to identify specific customers technical needs and prepare the information to be delivered.
* You will collaborate with sales team for implementing the marketing strategy of the Digital Industries portfolio (newsletters, promotion activities, customer events).
What we offer:
* Full time paid working student program plus additional benefits (meal tickets, gift tickets, medical subion, etc.);
* Possibility to become a permanent colleague of ours after 1 year;
* An opportunity to learn and grow;
* Real life working experience;
* An open environment where you can express your ideas and take initiatives;
* A very nice set up, where we really care about our people;
What else should I know?
* Availability for a full-time program.