Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Garrett - Advancing Motion active.
Vezi toate job-urile Procurement Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Garrett is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years, and continues today as the world’s leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of electric boosting products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment. With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities, Garrett serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings. Bring your passion to a fast paced and professional work atmosphere.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Garrett is looking for talented Procurement Interns to work along our skillful teams on supporting and improving our processes. This is a 3 to 6 months paid internship (full time or part time) targeting last year’s university students or recent graduates.
As an Intern, you will join one of our procurement teams and be responsible to:
- Create and support on creation of purchasing documents;
- Send PO’s to suppliers and track the delivery;
- Ensure accuracy of order details in Garrett operating systems;
- Provide support on creating freight requests and track their completion;
- Track arrival of components and ensure documentation is in place for project homologation approval;
- Collaborate and provides support to Purchasing department colleagues;
- Ensure effective communication and team cooperation with Garrett plants and Customer Teams;
- Provide support activities for regional supply chain for the plant when needed, mainly related to new projects;
- Observe the duties and responsibilities related to work and environmental protection.
Kick-start your career with a Procurement Internship in Garrett and take part in an amazing adventure that will boost your professional development.
- University Student in business, engineering, or related field;
- Excellent English skills, other languages would be an advantage;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Ability to communicate concisely at all levels inside and outside the company;
- Extracurricular projects involvement;
- Responsive and responsible to deliver on commitments;
- Analytic, attention to details; organized;
- Result-oriented, proactive, team- player;
- Quick learner, self starter;
- Very good communication skills, able to prioritize and work under pressure;
- Passionate about Negotiation, Automotive, Logistics.
We are offering
- Payed internship and an attractive benefits package
- Flexible part time or full-time schedule, to accommodate your classes
- Extensive training programs
- Career growth opportunities
- Experienced mentors to support your learning professional development
- Dynamic and international work environment