- To ensure that all invoices from suppliers are received and validated against purchase orders;
- To pass the validated invoices to treasury department for payment;
- To contact suppliers if and when their invoices do not match with our purchase order and resolve the differences;
- To deal with suppliers and process their queries quickly and efficiently;
- To reply to all messages and queries from other offices and departments within 24 hours;
- To file all correspondences received by the end of the day.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Economic background;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to details;
- Analytic skills;
- Problem solving and results focus;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Team player;
- Positive and friendly attitude;
- Advanced knowledge of English;
- Any other European language skills are an advantage;
- Proficient usage of Ms Office, Outlook.
- Competitive financial reward;
- Language allowance;
- Language classes;
- Business trips;
- International mobility;
- Training and development opportunities.