Accounts Receivable Accountant with French
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
- University studies (preferably Economic studies);
- Work experience minimum 1 year (preferably Litigation, Collections and Credit Management);
- Fluency in both French and English;
- MS Office – Excel (medium level), SAP is considered a plus;
- Communication and relational skills;
- Orientation to details, high level of accuracy and efficiency, autonomy and organization;
- Client and process improvement focused person.
To facilitate a sustainable growth, develop strong customer relationships, and protect the company’s margins and profits to maximize the value of the company’s accounts receivable.
- Perform timely and correct account receivables activities;
- He/she is the point of contact for Account Receivables issues / requests (by email and phone);
- Perform the preparation and updating the documentation of Accounts Receivables processes;
- Active participation to process and efficiency improvement projects;
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies;
- Processing and recording transactions;
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account status;
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up to date;
- Working with the collections department to review accounts and client payment and credit history to develop new or better repayment terms;
- Generating reports and statements for internal use;
- Engaging in ongoing educational opportunities to update job knowledge;
- Management of the organization's credits and accounts receivable;
- Analysis and preparation of reports about credits;
- Optimization of credit management processes;
- Maintenance of relationship with collection agencies, insurance companies, sales department etc.;
- Administration of customer credit files.