Accounts Receivable Accountant with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Euromaster active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable Accountant with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
- University studies (preferably Economic studies);
- Work experience minimum 1 year (preferably Litigation, Collections and Credit Management);
- Fluency in both French and English;
- MS Office – Excel (medium level), SAP is considered a plus;
- Communication and relational skills;
- Orientation to details, high level of accuracy and efficiency, autonomy and organization;
- Client and process improvement focused person.
To facilitate a sustainable growth, develop strong customer relationships, and protect the company’s margins and profits to maximize the value of the company’s accounts receivable.
- Perform timely and correct account receivables activities;
- He/she is the point of contact for Account Receivables issues / requests (by email and phone);
- Perform the preparation and updating the documentation of Accounts Receivables processes;
- Active participation to process and efficiency improvement projects;
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies;
- Processing and recording transactions;
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account status;
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up to date;
- Working with the collections department to review accounts and client payment and credit history to develop new or better repayment terms;
- Generating reports and statements for internal use;
- Engaging in ongoing educational opportunities to update job knowledge;
- Management of the organization's credits and accounts receivable;
- Analysis and preparation of reports about credits;
- Optimization of credit management processes;
- Maintenance of relationship with collection agencies, insurance companies, sales department etc.;
- Administration of customer credit files.