International Internships in Companies (6-12 months)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AIESEC in Romania active
View all jobs International Internships in Companies (6-12 months) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Global Talent is an internship experience for young people aiming towards professional career development in a global setting.
• Companies want international talent
You can gain experience in new work settings, equip yourself with skills needed cross-culturally and bring a fresh perspective for companies.
• Find the industry for you
Our pool of opportunities are growing across fields - we're sure you'll find one best fitting your background and experiences.
• Gain a professional edge
Our partners are dedicated to providing you an enriching experience sure to put you ahead of your peers.
What will you gain?
• Communicate effectively in a diverse environment, all the while allowing you to empower others.
• A new work culture and environment will test your skills to be solution-oriented and adaptable to overcome challenges and uncertainty.
• Exposure to a different countrywill open up awareness of global issues and empower you to become more of a world citizen.
• Working abroad will allow you to find your values, explore your passions, and become more self-aware.
You can choose one of the following 5 domains of work:
• Teaching (Jobs in Turkey, Vietnam and India)
You will prepare and facilitate classes for students of a large variety of age groups, depending on the project.
• IT (Jobs in Belgium, Czech Republic, Spain and Germany)
Here we have a large variety of job opportunities where you will be able to work with SQL, Java, Python, C# and also we have opportunities where you will be able to develop mobile apps for both iOS and Android.
• Sales (Jobs in Lithuania and Poland)
• Marketing (Jobs in Czech Republic and Belgium)
Age limit: 30 years old
Other information: A fee of 250 euro will be paid once you are accepted to the opportunity by the employer
You will receive throughout the process support from AIESEC in Romania