Junior Customer Service Associate
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile CONNECTIONS ROMANIA active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Customer Service Associate active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
* Customer Interaction Handling
* Problem Solving & Escalation Management
* Data Quality
* Metrics & Reporting
Other skills and qualifications:
* Organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
* Good technical aptitude with an ability to learn quickly.
* Fluent in client’s language and at least Upper Intermediate English
* Time management and administrative skills
* Written and verbal communication skills; manages internal communications and external/client communications with assistance.
* Discretion, professionalism, confidentiality and judgment.
* Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Ability to operate office equipment (e.g. fax, photocopier, and phone)
* Team player with interpersonal and conflict management skills
* Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach.
* Flexibility to take on additional responsibility and tasks when required
• Receives and logs internal and/or external customer problem/request/issue via calls, webchat or emails and ensures proper documentation
• Performs customer request/problem identification and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly. Documents troubleshooting efforts and customer information in data capture tool and when required, transfers call or promptly notifies responsible party for resolution
• Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/requests/issues are communicated effectively and receive proper management attention
• Develops and maintains knowledge of customer and customer specific business environment
• Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department’s/product’s key performance requirements
• Develops and maintains product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in on-the-job training and classroom training
• Shares information required for the team to be successful
• Demonstrates understanding of the customer’s business needs or market and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
• Develops and maintains incident management and knowledge management tools, client information systems, and service desk procedures
• Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback
• May promote client products and services by suggesting additional or alternative products to meet customer’s needs
• May perform follow up on incidents with customer to ensure customer satisfaction
• May act as the primary knowledge resource for a product/service and use this knowledge to raise process and/or procedure improvement opportunities to supervisor/team lead
• May identify root causes for customer dissatisfaction and recommend solutions to improve overall customer satisfaction
• May take accountability for effectively handling senior level escalations or customer complaints received via various sources
• May assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement
• May complete and resolve non-call customer contact requests received by mail, webchat
• May complete outbound customer contacts to resolve customer issues or recommend products or services, e.g., request bill payment, follow up on customer issues
• May deliver new hire training and refresher training, make recommendations for changes and enhancements to existing training content, and assist in design and creation of relevant training material