At SmartX, we are deploying and managing tens of nodes for delivering content everywhere in the world. The packman cloud at our profile speaks about how we’re working.
Currently, we are rewriting the backend of a huge application towards SaaS architecture. You'll be part of the entire lifecycle of the project, starting from designing up to deploying the code on production.
What you should know: this is not an usual app. It has to face heavy traffic, live streaming, fast loading website.
We are looking for a Sourcing Specialist to support our recruiting team and help us place qualified candidates faster.
The Sourcing Specialist responsibilities include searching social networks and portfolio sites to identify potential candidates, sending recruiting emails and organizing an effective employee referral system. To be successful in this role, you should combine knowledge of sourcing techniques with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for building a strong talent pipeline for SmartX’s current and future staffing needs.
• Use social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) to look for and connect with potential candidates
• Review online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates
• Collaborate with hiring managers to identify each position’s requirements
• Send recruiting emails and follow up with candidates
• Ask for referrals from internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles
• Contact past applicants for new job opportunities
• Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals
• Log candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System and other internal databases
• Identify future hiring needs and proactively source potential hires
• Measure and report on recruiting metrics, like source of hire and time-to-fill
• At least 1 year work experience as a Sourcing Specialist, Sourcer or similar role
• Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases
• Minimum knowledge of labor legislation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge)
• Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
• Nice to have a BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Benefits and professional development according to each individual’s needs;
- Cozy workplace located within walking distance of many delicious restaurants and cafés;
- In the days this doesn’t work for you, our office kitchen is always fully stocked with both sweet and savoury snacks and drinks!