Sales Operations Analyst - French
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Requirements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal in English and French;
- Proactive, self-driven and motivated with key focus on target achievement, whilst ensuring team success;
- Attention to detail is essential, with good administrative skills, multi-tasking capabilities and good at prioritizing workload;
-Good Analytical skills.
- Provide Dell internal & external customer support for the setting up and on-going maintenance of the content of their online purchasing pages;
- Work towards achieving goals and targets set within the Global Business Services Organisation;
- Proactive problem solving. Identify opportunities and drive improvements;
- Keep up to date with product transitions and shortages within the business, in order to eliminate order processing issues and ensure the most up to date data is reflected on customer page;
- Form relationships with internal sales teams and external customers and partners while working with internal cross-functional groups.
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within Global Business Services (GBS) at Dell, we are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst for our EMEA Online Premier Management Team in Bucharest.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.