Finance Business Partner
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Finance Business Partner active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
- Financial analysis & modelling;
- Critical thinking;
- Problem solving and decision making skills;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Fluency in English;
- University Graduate with Accounting Professional Qualification
- ACCA / CIMA would be considered a plus
- 3+ Years post qualification experience in a finance analysis environment
• Actively participate in the preparation of the mid and long term plans, budgets and forecasts for the operational expenses in assigned departments, as well as for the recharges to end customers;
• Support business functions to achieve their targets by reporting on savings programs and root causes for variances;
• Continuously and proactively adapt monthly / budget analysis to provide information that is relevant for the complexity and context of the business and to support the stakeholders in decision making;
• Evaluate changes in operation models/reporting needs; assess their impact on financial models and contribute to adapting them to meet business needs;
• Constantly update on business evolution, so as identify key drivers of variances and deliver insightful analysis & meaningful budgetary process;
• Work closely with the business to identify, implement and report robust value generating initiatives;
• Develop and deliver value reporting under the cost arbitrage, productivity and centre of excellence pillars, with main focus on understanding the reasons for variances vs BC and budget;
• Understand business needs in terms of pricing the services delivered to customers, design and implement project within assigned department;
• Prepare business cases and financial models for business initiatives, and run post implementation reviews to identify any deviations;
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you