Business Financial Analyst
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- Degree in a relevant area such as Business or Finance
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in financial systems, SAP preferred
- Excellent oral and written English language skills
- Interest in working in a very dynamic fast paced environment
- A self-starter dedicated to making a difference
- Enthusiasm for result-oriented communication with different stakeholders and the transfer of knowledge in the context of trainings and seminars.
- Constant desire to improve the status quo, to learn about and discover new things.
- Creation and monitoring of purchase requisitions, renewals and changes (Capital and non-Capital)
- Establishing, maintaining and communicating KPI measurements
- Daily maintenance of the rolling financial forecast (Capital and non-Capital)
- Status reporting of IT capital orders including the monitoring of asset receipts and invoicing
- Monthly reconciliations including submission and reporting of accruals
- Coordination and reporting of IT Capital audits
- Preparation and performance of asset capitalization transactions
- Complete system transactions relating to capital asset moves, transfers and decommissions
- Preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
In this exciting role, you will be challenged by taking your part of the IT Financial Management (ITFM) Business.