Product Manager Site IT Service Management Global
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- A university degree with business management orientation, completed training as an IT system administrator or comparable qualification, as well as initial work experience would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the planning and implementation of IT projects of various scope
Structured, analytical and logical mindset.
- Solid experience in the field of technical documentation and the ability to present complex interrelationships in an easy and understandable way.
- Enthusiasm for result-oriented communication with different stakeholders and the transfer of knowledge in the context of trainings and seminars.
- Constant desire to improve the status quo, to learn about and discover new things.
- Experience with acting between business & IT service organization, being persuasive when required.
- Good IT background knowledge covering multiple domains including network basics, workplace and applications support, with a plus for R&D field
- Main point of contact for business managers regarding all IT Services delivered on sites across Romania and Czechia. i.e. Bucharest, Roznov, Brno.
- Management, monitoring and control of IT services delivered on site by Service Provider globally
- Follow up on major issues, escalations and complaints
- Involved in all global and local projects which have potential impact on sites and user community
- As part of the global role, work with peers and central team to improve global services and processes
- Attend and provide support for IT audits, security audits, quality audits, BSI, T-Systems audits
- Work on improvement plans, recommendations and observations as outcome of audits
- Ensure standards and policy requirements are implemented properly on site to secure certifications
- Good relationship with colleagues, local IT team and users. Enthusiastic and positive mindset.
- Work in close collaboration with Site Managers and Facility Manager