Product Manager Analytics & Automation IT Processes
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NXP Semiconductors active
View all jobs Product Manager Analytics & Automation IT Processes active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- A university degree with business management orientation, completed training as an IT system administrator or comparable qualification, as well as initial work experience would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the planning and implementation of IT projects of various scope
- Excellent Microsoft 365 skills.
- Structured, analytical and logical mindset.
- Solid experience in the field of technical documentation and the ability to present complex interrelationships in an easy and understandable way.
- Enthusiasm for result-oriented communication with different stakeholders and the transfer of knowledge in the context of trainings and seminars.
- Constant desire to improve the status quo, to learn about and discover new things.
- Your task is to break down It Process Automation and Analytics roadmap into concrete requirements, in cooperation with the product owners, and to define these in detail.
- On the basis of these definitions, you create the concrete feature descriptions, as well as the work packages for our development team, assist them with questions and advice and ensure they completely understand the requirements and have set the right priorities.
- You always keep an eye on the progress and the goals of the roadmap in order to keep the various stakeholders up to date.
- In this context you are also responsible for the demand fulfillment and communicate our new features and requirements internally to our workforce as well as externally to our partners/suppliers.
- You lead by behavior consistent with words, create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort. Motivate and inspire team members.
In this exciting role, you will be challenged by taking your part in the entire lifecycle of the individual features and communicate the requirements for the further development of IT Processes (e.g. ITIL), Automation (e.g. Ansible and Jenkins) and Analytics (Splunk, ServiceNow)