Customer service agent with Italian
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
* studii superioare finalizate sau în curs de finalizare;
* nivel de limbă italiană (B2-C1) și de limbă engleză (A2-B1);
* cunoașterea pachetulului Microsoft Office.
Activități de suport pentru clienții posesori de echipamente POS:
* actualizare/ resetare soft;
* informații privind operațiunile efectuate prin intermediul POS;
* anulare tranzacții;
* suport platformă plăți online.
* tichete de masă (15ron/ zi);
* asigurare de sănătate privată sau
* alocarea unei pensii private.