Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Requirements
For one of our client, a multinational company operating in automotive&electrical field we are looking for an Administrative Assistant.
- University degree;
- Past experience in the role with international organisations having medium-sized local structures;
- Fluent English (mandatory);
- Fluent Italian (advisable);
- Use of the common IT applications and support for office work;
- Knowledge regarding the various office activity and procedures as well as the functioning of a company as a whole in order to be able to address related documents and matters to the General Manager and/or others manager and corporate functions.
- Provide operative support and assistance to the general activity of the Romanian Branch office;
- Provide on an occasional basis operative support and assistance to the corporate functions (Accounting – HR – General Affairs -IT) regarding secretarial and clerical activities which are assigned each time;
- Provide support for the switchboard activities;
- Provide organizational support for Manager’s journeys, business trips and meetings;
- Provide organizational support for intercompany meetings which foresee the attendance of Group top managers;
- Make hotel reservations for the managers who come to visit the Romanian Branch;
- Manage, in co-operation with the H.R. function and reporting to the latter, operative incoming, outgoing and general affairs procedures concerning new hiring in Romanian Branch
- Operative secretarial and clerical activities (e.g. assistance in preparing presentations, text editing and reviewing, translations, confidential documents, procedures, special projects, etc);
- Verify that the documents submitted for the General Manager’s signature are compliant with the corporate/Group practices and “Internal Procedure of Authorized Signatures”;
- Provide support to all secretary office interlocutors, both internal and external, so that they can receive exhaustive answers, co-operation, availability and historical memory as much as possible.