2nd Level Operations Engineer
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Back office operations (preferred) for the transmission networks: FTTH, WDM.
• Minimum FO experience on transmission networks;
• Basic knowledge of FTTH – GPON technologies.
• Transmission architectures and technologies GPON.
• IPv4, Ethernet MPLS, VPWS and VPLS knowledge.
• Huawei U2000 alarms and monitoring.
• Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
• French language capabilities minimum A1.2 level
• Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
• Execute product configuration
• Execute integration and migration work
• Prepare system test, module test and accept test
• You will work to identify and drive improvements
• Post project activities
• E2e technical understanding
• Execute test
• Scripting & coding
• Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
• Min years of experience: 1 year
• Domain experience: TX any other domain is a plus.
• Creating & innovating
• Applying expertise & technology
• Analytical learning and researching skills
• Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
• You will need good planning and organizing skills