Service Support Specialist with Italian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile Service Support Specialist with Italian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Intermediate/advanced verbal and written communication in Italian
• Accuracy and Customer focus – previous work in a customer-oriented environment is a plus
• Attention to details
• Ability to work autonomously
• Works with the applications for trouble ticket management and work orders
• Handles mailbox, escalations and chasing on trouble tickets
• Dispatches work orders to the correct entities and follows-up until closure, with attention to respecting contractual KPIs
• Interacts with other Engineers or Technicians, customer technical staff and other groups within the organization
• 24/7 activity within GNOC, working in day & night shifts
The Service Support Specialist acts as a support function for all field activity and ensures that the field forces are routed and loaded properly to maximize utilization and productivity