Big Data – ETL developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Big Data – ETL developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
The IT division of the Retail banks from France has 3 main missions :
- Guarantee the operational service excellence;
- Deliver innovative client-oriented IT solutions for building the digital bank;
- Improve operational efficiency in response to time-to-market and agility demands and optimize costs.
By accepting our mission, you will be part of our strategic plan to create a Big Data team serving our main clients (CDN and BDDF).
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Understand the business needs and how the proposed solution is in line with those needs;
- Work with the BAs to determine the technical details of the application in terms of functionalities, performance, user experience, maintenance and backup;
- Take part in the design and writing of technical specs for the development in collaboration with the solution architect, ensure the development and the bug fixing,
- Take part in the acceptance testing and validation;
- Make sure that the technical architecture and the operating conditions are respected;
- Ensure the evolutive and corrective maintenance of the solution;
- Data acquisition, data cleaning, data processing (management rule), data formatting according to business requirements;
- Demos / retrospectives / planning (Framework Scrum).
A little about You:
- Experience in working with structured data(DWH) using one of the tools – TALEND, INFORMATICA, DATASTAGE;
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux Technology;
- Knowledge of AGILE SCRUM methodology;
- English at an advanced level and the will and availability to learn French;
- Willing to learn Hortonworks data platform (MapReduce, HDFS, Pig, Hive, Hbase, Kafka/Spark), Java, Data visualization (Kibana, Splunk,D3.js) and to work with structured and nonstructured data – Datalake.
We also value:
- Team spirit;
- Responsible attitude;
- Autonomy in working,
- Ability to summarize the information;
- Client oriented.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.