International Internships in Start-ups (6 weeks - 12 weeks)
Global Entrepreneur is an internship experience for young people aiming towards professional career development in a global entrepreneurial setting.
• Start-ups want international talent
You can gain experience in new work settings, equip yourself with skills needed cross-culturally and bring a fresh perspective for start-ups.
• Find the industry for you
Our pool of opportunities are growing across fields - we're sure you'll find one best fitting your background.
• Gain a professional edge
Our partners are dedicated to provide you an enriching experience sure to put you ahead of your peers. If you are passionate about business and want to run your own, you can learn through this experience insightful tips.
What will you gain?
• Communicate effectively in a diverse environment, all the while allowing you to empower others.
• A new work culture and environment will test your skills to be solution-oriented and adaptable to overcome challenges and uncertainty.
• Exposure to a different country will open up awareness of global issues and empower you to become more of a world citizen.
• Working abroad will allow you to find your values, explore your passions, and become more self-aware.
You can choose one of the following 3 domains of work:
• IT -Here we have a large variety of job opportunities where you will be able to work with SQL, Java, Python, C# and also we have opportunities where you will be able to develop mobile apps for both iOS and Android. (Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Tunisia)
• Business Administration Including finance and sales
• Marketing Digital marketing, Graphic Design, Social Media management (Turkey, Serbia)
Age limit: 30 years old
The internship is an UNPAID one. Accommodation will be provided and covered for the entire stay in the new country.
Other information: A fee of 175 euro will be paid once you are accepted to the opportunity by the employer
You will receive throughout the process support from AIESEC in Romania