ACCOUNTS PAYABLE WITH GREEK, Location: Bucharest
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Our client is a multinational company specialized in providing management consulting, technological solutions and outsourcing services for businesses, present in more than 56 countries and with over 440.000 employees worldwide.
- Very good English and Greek communication skills (written & spoken);
- Experience in accountancy or financial area- would be a plus;
- General Ledger experience would be a plus;
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in problem-solving environment;
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills;
- Team player;
- Responsibility and accuracy.
- Automatic and Manual Payment Proposal and Posting;
- Payment Batches;
- Clearing of payments suspense account;
- Reconciliations of Suspense Accounts;
- Direct Debit payments;
- Month End Closing Processes;
- Booking journal entry;
- Maintenance of Excel spreadsheet with operating costs and splitting of invoice;
- Master data creation and modification;
- Fixed asset;
- Posting invoice, payments, master data, journal entries;
- Handle the queries/issues as per the requests;
- Respond/resolve the issues within deadlines;
- Adhere to the escalation matrix and follow up procedures;
- Ensuring the reporting metrics in place and delivered as per the schedules.
*Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!