Functional Safety Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Visteon active
View all jobs Functional Safety Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Visteon: An Automotive Cockpit Electronics Leader
Visteon is at the epicenter of the connected car driving revolution, with one of the broadest cockpit electronics portfolios in the industry. Visteon designs, engineers and manufactures vehicle cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions that deliver a rich, connected experience for drivers and passengers.
We are a well-positioned to address emerging cockpit electronics trends, with solutions including Phoenix™ infotainment, SmartCore™ domain controllers and an autonomous driving approach that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning. Named a top-five Tier 1 supplier for connected car solutions by ABI Research, Visteon is technology-driven, flexible and enjoys a diversified customer base and broad global footprint.
Why work for Visteon?
Visteon is in search of creative, enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to join our diverse team of employees who design, engineer and manufacture vehicle cockpit electronics products that deliver a rich, connected experience for drivers and passengers. As one of the world’s largest automotive cockpit electronics providers, we consider our employees critical to our growth and success.
If you are looking to join a global, technology-driven market leader with growth potential, Visteon may be a great fit. Visteon is the only company offering a full range of vehicle cockpit electronics products that is focused on this segment, which is expected to grow more than twice as fast as the overall automotive market. Of the technologies that drive consumer satisfaction with vehicles, 90 percent are embedded in products offered by Visteon, giving our employees an exciting opportunity to directly influence the driving experience.
So explore the opportunities available at Visteon, and shift your career into high gear.
- confirmed design experience in the embedded product domain (System, HW, SW);
- experience in product development for ISO 26262 products ideally in an automotive safety related environment;
- knowledge of the Products Development Life Cycle with respect to systems, electrical or software development;
- detailed knowledge and experience with ISO 26262;
- knowledge of requirements management tools (e.g. DOORS);
- good technical leadership, planning and organization skills;
- strong analytic and problem-solving skills;
- team player attitude who likes to work in a multicultural team;
- fluent English language skills;
- act as a Functional Safety Manager for the Electronics Product Group for safety products mainly in the driver information domain;
- analyze the impact of ISO 26262 releases for Visteon Electronics and create functional safety awareness across departments;
- perform safety management activities for Electronics projects according to relevant standards during all project phases (concept, product development, production) including preliminary hazard analysis, DFMEA, FMEDA, qualitative and quantitative fault tree analysis;
- develop safety architectures and safety plans to ensure compliance with ISO 26262 up to ASIL C and D;
- lead and coordinate creation of functional safety documentation according ISO 26262;
- cascade safety requirements to the systems, subsystems and component levels in product portfolio;
- collaborate with project managers, development team and customers on Functional Safety;
- conduct reviews and audits with product teams to ensure functional safety standards are being met throughout product development cycles;
- act as main customer contact related to safety topics to optimize the cooperation and expertise regarding OEM processes and strategies;
- support teams with legal compliance elicitation and legal / safety problem solving;
- possibilities for career development in international company
- professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise
- competitive remuneration package with pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place
- open and friendly working atmosphere.